Just rescued

Scamille

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I brought her home 2 weeks ago tomorrow, I've had her in the bathroom bc I have 2 cats and when I put them in the bedroom I open the bathroom door so she can come out and explore if she chooses to, but so far she'll only come right outside of the door and sit there staring at me around the corner
IMG_20200426_211728.jpg

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Don't worry, we were all new members at one time. Your second pic is fine. 👍 Suzi is absolutely adorable.:lovecat3: Best of luck with her acclimating to your other two cats and visa versa.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Scamille

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Don't worry, we were all new members at one time. Your second pic is fine. 👍 Suzi is absolutely adorable.:lovecat3: Best of luck with her acclimating to your other two cats and visa versa.
Hello again, I was wondering how do u post those cute kitty emoji that move?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I was wondering how do u post those cute kitty emoji that move?
When you reply to a post look at the above bar and click on the smiley face which will give you a list of all the emojis. Then you can choose the one you like best. I hope I explained it without confusing you. :goodluck:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Scamille

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
When you reply to a post look at the above bar and click on the smiley face which will give you a list of all the emojis. Then you can choose the one you like best. I hope I explained it without confusing you. :goodluck:
Got it! :thanks: