Just Purrin On By

Rifter

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm a proud papa to a beutiful tabby male named Milo. I rescued him a year ish ago from the local shelter. He really seemed like the right choice and right I was.

He is super friendly. Loves people. Loves attention. Loves to play with his toy mouse or his little pom poms. But his favorite thing ever is pets. That is one surefire way to get his engine revving. But most importantly he loves belly rubs. He will walk up to you, rub against your leg and the. Flop on to his side. Basically asking for belly rubs. And oh boy does he love getting "bellies". He will pur so hard and turn into them and even roll over to get his back into it. He just loves it all .

Even recently after about a year he's started to jump on my lap on his own. It started when I was playing video games. And now when I'm lying in bed he will jump up and crawl right onto my torso and lie down and purr himself to sleep. It's the best thing ever.

I think that's it about my kitty.
IMG_20190123_225820_Bokeh.jpg
IMG_20190120_103404.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-317403.jpg
Rifter and Milo, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
graphics-welcome-621873.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

I've already met you on the other thread that I replied. Again, glad to have you here.

We have a special thread here for Milo inshow-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and also you may want check out the many fun threads we have here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitty's up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :welcomesign: Thank you for rescuing Milo from the shelter and giving him his forever home. He's positively handsome. :tabbycat: Please feel free to check out some of the excellent Articles on the site as well as the other resources.