Just need to talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

carrie640

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
No..they are bad men to start with...they just might not know it yet...but I think you have an inner canny to know which is why you choose them. That isn't a cut down by any means at all....how could you not think you deserve just that when that is what you have been told all of your life?

I realize that there might be situations that prevent you from leaving...and I don't know what those are, but it might be helpful to try and see if you can work on a solution to those obstacles so you are able to be ok on your own
I am actually very sad for you right now. I was headed to bed like 30 minutes ago, but I have been hanging here to read and post....

PLEASE take care of yourself...PLEASE. And when you are told terrible things, you need to tell YOURSELF they are not true.

You know....people degrade other people so it makes THEM look like they are better. It isn't about YOU. It is about THEM. If you are "worthless" then they must not be! See how that works?

Somewhere out there is your soul mate and when you are ready, healed, and are able to function in a healthy relationship, he will be ready for you. Trust me.

Awesome book I swear my LIFE on is called "In the Meantime" by I. Vanzant. She ROCKS. It is a wonderful book that WILL help you look at things. I still have mine and I highlighted everything in it that applied to me.

OK...I have to stop now...lol I could just talk and try to console all night!

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please please get counceling! I too was in two disasterous marriages! Both of them cheated, lied and lived off my income! I took it to show them I loved them and they walked all over me! You have to find out why you choose to let men treat you this way. NEVER get involved with someone because you want to make their life better. Find someone who will make yours better and then things will fall into place.
Love and sweet dreams!

sherral46

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honey, Is there a womens shelter near you? Or a WMCA? somewhere you could go at little or no cost? You need to get out of there now! Do not let this man do this to you,you are a beautful person ! There is a man out there for you,don't let this one tear you down! God Bless and good luck,and keep us up to date!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sadmommy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you to all of you who have helped me tonight. I appreciated it more than you will ever know. Thank you!!!!!! Please don't Pm me now though...I am going back to my normal username here so I won't see it.
But thanks for caring...I love you all!!!!!
You all have helped me so very very much!!!!!! And I needed it!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.