Just Lounging

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Someone got a bath. The scowl is for the camera. He was so good while bathing and was purring and washing my arm as I blow dried him. It is so hard to try and take pics while bathing. If I take my hands off him for too long, he may jump out of sink and run around soaking wet! Not a good thing. He lays against me while I dry him. I get almost as wet as he does! I have to change clothes after I am done. Now I have to clean floors so he doesn't with his clean fur! He is shedding now and I have to constantly clean!
DSCN7878.JPG

DSCN7896.JPG

DSCN7899.JPG
DSCN7901.JPG

Last edited:

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He is a tiny bit apprehensive when he sees I am carrying him to the sink and I start adjusting the water temp. As soon as I start wetting him down, he settles right down. He was purring as I wrapped him in the towel. It is a big job getting him dry again but he is pretty good. All tuckered out after his day. He lays like this a lot. Yes, he is the most gorgeous cat I have ever had. My heart will be broken BIG time when I lose him (I hope a long time from now). He has gotten into my heart deeply.
DSCN7926.JPG

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear you're better! That's a fabulous photo! ...and cat :heartshape:
A friend sent me some info on pneumonia. I wonder where I picked it up? I was at the hospital recently for an ultrasound of my kidneys. They want to keep an eye on my kidney function but, I have to be exposed to whatever is floating around the hospital for them to do it! I see FP twice a year unless something hits me out of the ordinary. I NEVER went to the doctor before getting PKD.

Why does it take so long to recover from pneumonia?