Just Lounging

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
lol, there's no latex sensitivity here, or rather, maybe there is (unless you use the non-latex ones). I wonder if there's something you could find that would provide him with the same attraction/fun that would be safe for him...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
lol, there's no latex sensitivity here, or rather, maybe there is (unless you use the non-latex ones). I wonder if there's something you could find that would provide him with the same attraction/fun that would be safe for him...
I don't let him have them. He would rip them into tiny pieces! I like how well his mane shows in these latest pics. He has quite a mane! It is separate from him body coat.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
lol, there's no latex sensitivity here, or rather, maybe there is (unless you use the non-latex ones).
I was being funny in a general sense -- he loves those things so much that he's super sensitive to the point he could probably detect them through a wall lol

I just feel so bad when we have to deny them. I thought my Poppycat was asleep, so when I did a big clean of the aquarium I removed the Bettas and placed them in their temporary containers on the floor under the tank stand. Come to find out, Poppy was awake, and this 14.5 year old cat turned into a kitten when he caught sight of the fish. He was so delightfully excited, and although I had to save the fish I truly hated taking away something that pleased him to such a degree.

That's why I was wondering if there is anything on the market, or handmade, that would give your boy what he wants so much :)

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was being funny in a general sense -- he loves those things so much that he's super sensitive to the point he could probably detect them through a wall lol

I just feel so bad when we have to deny them. I thought my Poppycat was asleep, so when I did a big clean of the aquarium I removed the Bettas and placed them in their temporary containers on the floor under the tank stand. Come to find out, Poppy was awake, and this 14.5 year old cat turned into a kitten when he caught sight of the fish. He was so delightfully excited, and although I had to save the fish I truly hated taking away something that pleased him to such a degree.

That's why I was wondering if there is anything on the market, or handmade, that would give your boy what he wants so much :)
I am afriad he would shred the glove into tiny pieces which he would then eat! I don't like the thought of that so, I won't let him have one. He also wants anything I am eating but, I don't want to start that. I did let him sniff a dab of yogurt on my finger when he was a pest amd he didn't lick it. He simply went back to begging after I showed him it is not something he would want. (cats don't eat pineapple do they???) Plus, he is lactose intollerant and last year he had scratched off half of his fur around his neck before I stopped giving the feline milk replacement that the breeder sent with him. No dairy for Theo.

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The breeder just told me that Theodore has "Mutton Chops". That's what she said breeders call his tufts on his cheeks. Fluffy face.
And I quote ". Theodore has mutton chops is what we call it..very furry around his face where his cheeks would be. When showing we pluck them off and make smile lines sort of speak to define more of a cheek, but you don’t have to worry about that just one thing I notice he has a very furry face."

She has beautiful cats.

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I keep trying to find some toy I can get for him that is safe. He still likes candy wrappers best. He has started playing with the animated ball but I am thinking that it's because he can get daddy involved with playing. He is a smart one. He yelled at me today because I didn't notice it was time for combing again soon euff. He knows he gets combed in the afternoon as well as morning. All I have to do is pick up the comb and spritz bottle and he comes right to me and rubs against my legs.

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The old Nikon still works! I have to transfer pics off by ejecting the card now tho....computer doesn't see it when I plug it in. It does take MUCH better videos and pictures.