Just Lounging

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Cold Sunday morning. Theo is hangin' out.
These pics were taken with my old Canon SD1000. I forget how old it is but, it is a 7.1 megapixel camera and is at least 12 years old. I shot these without flash, no sunshine, with the lights on. I try to hold the camera as still as I can but, Theo will move on me! My iPhone 8 said NO WAY!!!! So, an old camera out-did my 2 year old phone! LOL
IMG_3604.JPG

IMG_3610.JPG

IMG_3606.JPG

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
These are my boys Honcho and Rio they love to lounge around and loooveee to cuddle with their mom!!! They snuggle with me every night.View attachment 318773View attachment 318774
It took Theo a while to decide I was OK to sleep with but, now he shares my pillow with me every night. When he knows I am awake in the morning, he gives me kisses all over my face. Nothing beats a soft fur baby!

JakCrow

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Something weird happened to my photo during upload or something. It got over-compressed

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am trying to do a hand rubbed oil finish on my kit guitar. I wear blue nitrite gloves to keep the sticky oil off my hands. He gets SO excited when he sees the gloves! He will shred them if I allow him to get close enuff. Here he sits sulking because he knows those gloves are on the table and he wants them.
DSCN7656a.JPG

DSCN7657.JPG

What?????
DSCN7658a.JPG