Just Lounging

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Theodore has a face that could make you some internet money! There's a dearth of "scowly" internet cats these days what with the demise of both Grumpy Cat and Lil Bub this year. You should market him! Wish I knew exactly how to do it...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Theodore has a face that could make you some internet money! There's a dearth of "scowly" internet cats these days what with the demise of both Grumpy Cat and Lil Bub this year. You should market him! Wish I knew exactly how to do it...
yes, he has a very expressive face. I wouldn't know how to make him "Famous". He is famous to me and that's all that matters. I treat him like a celebrity. LOL

Willow's Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
inside of your imagination and/or smartphone app
Whether you should or not, you totally could. He's very lovable. It's totally out of character for me to get so obsessed with photographs of a cat on the internet, but Theo just makes me smile.

Your photography is excellent and I'd hate to see your enjoyment of it ruined by trying to turn it into a "side gig" for money.

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Whether you should or not, you totally could. He's very lovable. It's totally out of character for me to get so obsessed with photographs of a cat on the internet, but Theo just makes me smile.

Your photography is excellent and I'd hate to see your enjoyment of it ruined by trying to turn it into a "side gig" for money.
You have been bitten just as I have! LOL The face is SO very expressive. Plus, if you could hear the sounds he makes you would be even more obsessed! The little grunts and coos that he makes are SO endearing. Plus his "meow" is more like a small child than a cat meow. I got hooked with my first Persian and it has only gotten more intense with the more extreme examples I have gotten. My last one, Oliver, was also a very neat cat. I loved ALL of my cats but, I think Theodore is the pinnacle for me. He is just SO adorable in so many ways.
IMG_0178.png

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
It helps to have a good subject. LOL
I still want to replace my Nikon tho....I had the Powershot S9700. It died on me.
I Love my nikon coolpix 995, I used to have an agfa camera that was better than this one but the connector to put the cord went bad and there's no way to fix it..plus nothing supports the software anymore...

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am back to using my old Canon SD1000. It is SO old! The phone takes better pics but has limitations. Maybe after the holidays are over I will get another Nikon. I'm looking at the Coolpix 900.
Nikon Coolpix 900