Just Lounging

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
WOW hes fluffy
In just about one months time, he has fluffed right out with his winter coat. Come spring he will be blowing it all over the house! I comb him every day and sometimes twice a day but I still have his fur on EVERYTHING! Worth it tho for all the love and affection I get from him. He is my baby. :creampersian:

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He jumps onto the dryer and hopes a fly will be attracted to the light. He also sniffs my laundry!
These were shot with my phone without a flash. The only source of light was the LED lightbulb above the dryer.
Not too shabby, I guess. I did adjust lighting with software to brighten them up some. As you can see, he gets his floof in his water dish when he drinks.
IMG_0343.png

IMG_0345.png

IMG_0348.png

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I guess the old Canon doesn't do too bad. But, it lacks the option that stills a shaky camera....
He still attacks the camera!

Last edited:

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I created this video with some music for the background. The song is sung by me and written by me. Wrote for a Lady, it fits my boy as well. He is good for me. I cut it short not wanting to make it too long so, I couldn't put the whole song in....it gives you a taste of my music that I have written.
"You came into my life when things were looking down..."
"You're the best friend that I've ever had. You lift my spirits when I'm feeling sad...."
"My life is better. It's plain for all to see....You're good for me."
For my boy, Theodore.

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
I tried using my old Canon SD1000 to shoot some video of my boy. It has been a while since I did any video of him. If you listen close, you can hear him purring. (I see that I need to wash his face! Have not yet today....OOPS!)

Precious