Just Lounging

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I gave him a bath today. He is so good about it. I think he feels better with the way he is racing around the house now. Up the stairs....down the stairs.....down the hall...back up the stairs...LOL

He is still slightly damp in spots but he will dry fast now. He was starting to get matts so, that told me he needed a bath. The comb glides right thru his coat after a bath. The oatmeal shampoo helps loosen any tangles.
IMG_3359.png

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I took him to the vet to get his nails trimmed and get a weight on him. Also to show him off. He is a star at the vet. He is just shy of 8 pounds now and they said he is in great shape. That I am doing good with him. I am so afraid I will hurt him so I pay the $15 to get them to do it every few months.
"I'm a STAR"
IMG_3360.png

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have never once given him any of my food but he still is quite the begar. He let out one LONG meow/howl when I picked up my sliced bagel and carried it to the toaster (all the way there!). He then lay and listened to the ticking of the timer.

"I want daddy's bagel !"
IMG_3377.png

IMG_3371.png

IMG_3378.png

Willow's Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
inside of your imagination and/or smartphone app
GaryT GaryT wrt that last shot: Wow, just wow. I would say, "I'm speechless" but obviously I'm not. The chemistry between photographer and subject is particularly amazing in that one. I hope you enter it in a contest or something.

Or else I'm just some loser on the internet who has a crush on your kitten, lol.

I like the temperament of Persians/Himalayans but I've never cared to look at one this much before in my entire life.

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
GaryT GaryT wrt that last shot: Wow, just wow. I would say, "I'm speechless" but obviously I'm not. The chemistry between photographer and subject is particularly amazing in that one. I hope you enter it in a contest or something.

Or else I'm just some loser on the internet who has a crush on your kitten, lol.

I like the temperament of Persians/Himalayans but I've never cared to look at one this much before in my entire life.
I too like the temperament of these cats. Theo is my 5th one. He has such a personality and makes me smile and laugh out loud. He is getting a little bit more tolerant of the camera. Thanks. I used my iPhone 8 for that photo. My Nikon camera died on me and the Canon, which is even older, doesn't take as nice pics.

Theo has many fans. He is a star at the vet office.

Last edited:

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It took a whole year but, now he is sleeping with me every night. I wake to find him right beside my pillow every morning now. I REALLY like having him sleep with me. I never forced him. I let him come to me. He is strong willed and if he doesn't want to do something, he won't. I tried putting him on the bed at first but he always jumped down.....so, I waited ...and now i am rewarded with his trust.
IMG_3397.png

Last edited: