just got back from the vet

rock&fluff'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
to have the kitties nails trimmed...Yes, but they showed me how to do it and even gave me a pair of clippers for free....My poor Rocky boy just gets so upset when he gets messed with, and they had to muzzle him because he was putting up a fight big time It made me cry a little...but I did get to clip Fluffys nails...the nurse just held her while I did it and told me what to do..It really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.....do any of you get all emotional when you take your babies in? I mean, he wasn't in pain, but I just feel for him I guess...I hate seeing him so upset....

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i got really upset when i took them to get fixed but they normal don't mind normal visits so i'm okay then. when they get shots i get upset though. they are my babies!

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I feel bad when I have to take Ivo to the vet. I'm an overprotective kitty mom, and when something concerns me I'll make an appointment (I'm sure they have "worried owner" in my chart
). She hates the car and gets so scared at the office. She lets me know that she doesn't like it-she usually pees (and sometimes poops) in her carrier on the way home. But, the way I look at it I'd rather cause some limited discomfort (she usually recovers after about an hour, lots of sweet words and catnip treats) than ignore something that may be a big problem.