Just found kitten 2 days ago

Mcpeachy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
IMG_2651.jpeg
IMG_2648.jpeg

She is super tiny but super scared. I don’t really know how to care for. I would like to find a good home for her. I’m in the Orlando Florida area. I would prefer not to send her to a shelter. She cries a lot because she wants to roam free but hides under everything and gets lost.

Avery

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a cutie pie! If you would like to keep her, there is lots of help available on this site or from a veterinarian!

If you are not willing or able to keep her, your best bet is to find someone you know who will give her a good home: friends, neighbors, co-workers, folks from your place of worship, people you know from clubs or activities. If you have a veterinarian, ask them if they can help. They might know someone who has recently lost a cat and some vet practices have a small number of cats in their office that are available to adopt. You don't want to give her up to someone you don't know and completely trust.

You also can Google "Orlando Florida cat rescue" and you will find some shelters and organizations that might be able to take this kitty. You want to be sure they are "no kill" and that they have a good reputation. Look for reviews and ask them lots of questions before you decide to relinquish this kitty to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 450649View attachment 450650
She is super tiny but super scared. I don’t really know how to care for. I would like to find a good home for her. I’m in the Orlando Florida area. I would prefer not to send her to a shelter. She cries a lot because she wants to roam free but hides under everything and gets lost.
Thanks for taking her in. Kitties like reassuring voices. Just talking soothingly to a cat can go a long way. Is she eating OK?

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
:hellosmiley: and welcome to TCS!

Thank you for rescuing this cute baby.

Is not knowing how to take care of this kitten is your only reason for not keeping her? If yes, and if you don't mind a kitty, don't worry, we are here to help you learn how to take care of the kitty. Just let us know and we will guide you all the way.

It is normal for her to hide as she is new to you and new to the sights and sounds of he house. For a start, you can block up any possible hidey holes and restrict her to a safe room.

If you find a home for her, there's a high chance that you'll miss this little fella.

Last edited: