Just Found Arabella’s New Favorite Toy!!

Ashleyannmerk

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
For all you cat moms/dads out there who have a very active kitty, take a look at this new toy I got Ari. She used to go outside A LOT before adopting us and she has very intense hunting instincts. In order to keep her from being bored and wanting to go outside, I have to play with her for 15-30 minutes 2-5 times a day, which is a lot!!! My sister helps a lot and Ari looooves to play with her more than with me for some reason. In any event, I wanted to find an interactive toy that she could play with when I couldn’t actively play with her. I read good reviews on Hot Pursuit so I ordered it. She’s been going NUTS for it eversince I set it up yesterday. I wanted to share this with everyone because I know I can’t keep up with all my girl’s playing needs some days. It’s called Hot Pursuit and it’s a piece of a vinyl type fabric and a toy mouse flies around underneath. Best $14 I’ve ever spent!!

22720818-FFB5-4D8A-92FD-2CE828009051.png
F3418E76-01E4-484F-A7D7-9C5E1435FF3B.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ashleyannmerk

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I’m new to the site so I didn’t know that was a thing lol good to know though because I try a lot of different toys from Amazon. I’m glad I can share this stuff with other cat moms and dads. This site has really been a HUGE help for my first kitty!!