Welcome to The Cat Site
your cat community
Interact with our community

Just Found Arabella’s New Favorite Toy!!

Discussion in 'Grooming & General Cat Care' started by Ashleyannmerk, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Ashleyannmerk

Ashleyannmerk Thread Starter TCS Member Adult Cat

Dec 26, 2017
    Jersey Shore
    For all you cat moms/dads out there who have a very active kitty, take a look at this new toy I got Ari. She used to go outside A LOT before adopting us and she has very intense hunting instincts. In order to keep her from being bored and wanting to go outside, I have to play with her for 15-30 minutes 2-5 times a day, which is a lot!!! My sister helps a lot and Ari looooves to play with her more than with me for some reason. In any event, I wanted to find an interactive toy that she could play with when I couldn’t actively play with her. I read good reviews on Hot Pursuit so I ordered it. She’s been going NUTS for it eversince I set it up yesterday. I wanted to share this with everyone because I know I can’t keep up with all my girl’s playing needs some days. It’s called Hot Pursuit and it’s a piece of a vinyl type fabric and a toy mouse flies around underneath. Best $14 I’ve ever spent!!

22720818-FFB5-4D8A-92FD-2CE828009051.png F3418E76-01E4-484F-A7D7-9C5E1435FF3B.jpeg

2. Furballsmom

Furballsmom TCS Member Top Cat

Jan 9, 2018
    Colorado USA
    :thumbsup:Thanks for thinking of us:hyper:

3. Columbine

Columbine TCS Member Staff Member Advisor

Feb 27, 2015
    The kitty playground
    So great that you've found a toy your girl loves :happycat:

Why not review it in our reviews section? (If it's not listed, @Anne or one of the mods can add it for you :) ).

Anne purraised this.

4. AbbysMom

AbbysMom At Abby's beck and call Staff Member Moderator

May 18, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Columbine and Furballsmom purraised this.

5. Ashleyannmerk

Ashleyannmerk Thread Starter TCS Member Adult Cat

Dec 26, 2017
    Jersey Shore
    I’m new to the site so I didn’t know that was a thing lol good to know though because I try a lot of different toys from Amazon. I’m glad I can share this stuff with other cat moms and dads. This site has really been a HUGE help for my first kitty!!

Columbine and Furballsmom purraised this.