Purraise
blonde and white ?

brown and tiger spots? 

i have no idea what cat colors are called  

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The male(?) is red tabby (a little white but not enough for me to say "red tabby with white" :tongue2:) and the female is a torbie (tortie/tabby).

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Yep I agree with willowy :D

The one on the left is a red mackerel tabby
The one on the right is a torbie and white ( also known as a patched tabby and white ) ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

quiet

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you. The torbi was feral and the red tabby was bottle raised (not by me) they met as adults. She was about 6 months and so feral she was just a little brown blur outside my friends mountain home one night. I only got her because she fell in a well and was stuck there for 3 days. My cat the big red guy was her pal and showed her how to be an inside only cat etc. A person I worked with always called my big guy a ginger cat but I never felt that way about him. His name is Rusty. I didn't name him. He already had it when I got him at 4 years of age. I tried to rename but nothing really rymes well with Rusty, Busty, Musty, Gusty?

I'll shut up now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

quiet

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much. I sure think they are beautiful but I am a bit biased, and I think all cats are beautiful, actually all animals in general. Thank you again.