Just curious

Curious.Nao

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi my cat’s genitals looks like this all the time I’d like to know if anyone knows what wrong because I know it’s not supposed to look like this. He hasn’t got any surgery or anything. Please help I want to know if it’s serious. Thank you
6BAE028E-AE72-479D-AF40-2977A0D28F7A.jpeg

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Would you mind providing a picture a little further out (not so close up) and with nothing scratched out so we can really tell what we're looking at? This picture is very confusing because it looks like the tail is on the bottom, which would mean the cat is on his back, which isn't a problem, but I think we just need to see the entire area so we can try to figure out what is what AND have something to compare size too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Curious.Nao

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Would you mind providing a picture a little further out (not so close up) and with nothing scratched out so we can really tell what we're looking at? This picture is very confusing because it looks like the tail is on the bottom, which would mean the cat is on his back, which isn't a problem, but I think we just need to see the entire area so we can try to figure out what is what AND have something to compare size too.
Ok