Just curious

rock&fluff'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How many cats does everyone have here??? Me~ I have 2 and hopefully in the future more....I would love to have at least 6 or 7...

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
18 all inside/outside except one who would destroy the house if I brought him inside.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now I just have one, but next time I'm planning on getting 2. I would get a 2nd now but my cat is 16 & has special needs because of CRF & I need her complete trust to treat her medically.

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Right now, we have 26 in the house. However, we only really have 19 of our very own. We breed Munchkins, so right now we have kittens along with our permanent babies

nern

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have 6 mixed breeds all of which I've adotpted from the SPCA, taken in as strays or rescued.

harrythecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
2 indoor kitties: Harry and Maggie. Harry's 6 and Maggie is 1 - they tolerate eachother, but that's about it! I sure wish they would cuddle and groom eachother, I love to see kitty affection!

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just have the 2 girls. I want get a male but i live in a rental unit. As it is they both jostle for lap time!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
We have one domestic shorthair from a humane society. I'd love to have at least one more, but Jamie doesn't like other cats, so it looks like he'll remain our "one and only".

gurlpower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i have two daughters
now (pic below)..i call them my babies..

i am also feeding seven outside my backyard (feral kitties.)

angelzoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I currently have 3 perminate cats. I do foster but not currently and I have no plans in the near future to ADOPT another cat.