Just Curious! Question Regarding Collecting Pledges.

QuinnsMama

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So basically, I am involved in a social network where we do a lot of raising pledges for shelter cats, many of which are very sick or are on kitty death row and need pledges to be pulled from their respective high-kill rescues.

Is there a place on this site where I would be allowed to post details on the cats, what they need, and collect pledges, or is such a thing just not allowed? I've been a member here for a while, but I'll admit, I definitely haven't been the most active! That being said, I apologize if this sort of thing already has an answer (nothing came up when I Googled "The Cat Site pledges"), or if I'm posting this question in the wrong section.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, you can do that, but the mods will post a warning, which is okay if you are legitimate. Several people have posted Go Fund Me pages, which are also successful. The Cat's Meow or the Cat Lounge would be the best place to put the appeal.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

QuinnsMama

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes, you can do that, but the mods will post a warning, which is okay if you are legitimate. Several people have posted Go Fund Me pages, which are also successful. The Cat's Meow or the Cat Lounge would be the best place to put the appeal.
Ah, thank you! Good to know!