Contest June 2019 Picture Of The Month: Cat's Whiskers!

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
As always , very beautiful kitties and their precious whiskers.
Some of these kitties have such gorgeous whiskers!
All winners in my eyes!
I will try to find a decent picture of one of my kitties now. May be hard. They don't seem to show their whiskers all that much.
Shy maybe??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Bj wanted to highlight his whiskers. :lol: We’re just here for fun.
View attachment 289264
Whoops Jcatbird Jcatbird .. I thought 'this is a great shot' as I laboriously set up the voting thread, and put it in. You wouldn't want me to remove it would you.. all that numbering and mucking around.. :lol: ;)

Greyman prefers this one though because, ferocious:
...and apologies for posting two photos. I just read the rules and can edit this post but can't find a way to delete it. Damn, I broke my own rule of not reading the rules first. View attachment 289534
No problem.. I'm using the second one.
If you ever change you mind, and I see it in time, I'm happy to swap. :)

Voting thread is in the making.. I'll post the link here when it's ready. Meanwhile, any last minute entries accepted... :thumbsup:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whoops Jcatbird Jcatbird .. I thought 'this is a great shot' as I laboriously set up the voting thread, and put it in. You wouldn't want me to remove it would you.. all that numbering and mucking around.. :lol: ;)

No problem.. I'm using the second one.
If you ever change you mind, and I see it in time, I'm happy to swap. :)

Voting thread is in the making.. I'll post the link here when it's ready. Meanwhile, any last minute entries accepted... :thumbsup:
Lol! No, don’t worry about changing the line up. It’s okay. There are so many great photos I don’t think it will be an issue. Thank you for including BJ. He just loves being with all the beautiful kitties here.