Contest June 2019 Picture Of The Month: Cat's Whiskers!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
This is my friend's magical cat snoozing at the end of a rainbow a few weeks ago. Actually he just happened to be in the perfect spot as sun shone through a crystal hanging in the window. Mouse's whiskers are rather discrete so thought this would be a better entry. :biggrin:. Hopefully file size is OK.

IMG_20190429_164810.jpg

Oh, I call him Sparkles.

Last edited:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is my friend's magical cat snoozing at the end of a rainbow a few weeks ago. Actually he just happened to be in the perfect spot as sun shone through a crystal hanging in the window. Mouse's whiskers are rather discrete so thought this would be a better entry. :biggrin:. Hopefully file size is OK.

View attachment 289062 TACH]

A magical cat indeed! Rainbow whiskers! Lol
I am amazed at the variety of Whiskers! All on beautiful kitties. @tabbytom January is priceless. You certainly captured a moment there! Every photo made me smile. Thank you everyone for sharing your babies!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Entry - Manny
Caspers Human Caspers Human I had the same trouble with Manny. Almost all of his shot the whiskers are obscured by his white fur. At least this one catches one side. He has really long whiskers, something I noticed from day one when I got him. Poor thing got awoken from his seepy time!
View attachment 289119
That is a very sweet sleepy face.