Contest July Picture Of The Month: *** Cat Tails ***

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While I agree, sometimes I get floof-jealousy :blush:
KarenKat KarenKat - I'm convinced that in serious show circles, floofability makes or breaks the chances in certain breeds. The year's Europa Winner (and DM, with 40 "Bests" in a single season) was Axis Star's Markyz von Burgsfels

Not an entry,
Not my cat;
I could only
Wish for that!

Holy Swiffer Dusters, Batman - that tail's the size of a Norwegian Forest Cat!

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
KarenKat KarenKat - I'm convinced that in serious show circles, floofability makes or breaks the chances in certain breeds. The year's Europa Winner (and DM, with 40 "Bests" in a single season) was Axis Star's Markyz von Burgsfels

Not an entry,
Not my cat;
I could only
Wish for that!

Surely that tail has been stuck on. It can't be real

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Not an entry,
Not my cat;
I could only
Wish for that!

Well, yeah, 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine (butting in unasked, as usual). That does hold true. Especially with the floofy breeds, I've noticed.:crackup::redtabby:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Surely that tail has been stuck on. It can't be real
V verna davies - Hard to believe, isn't it? Walentina Choulíková's cats (Axis Star) are notorious for those incredible tails. Here's another one of last years megafloofs - Axis Star B. J. S'Ally:

Also not an entry,
Let's not raise the roof;
This is not my kitty;
This is not my floof!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
V verna davies - Hard to believe, isn't it? Walentina Choulíková's cats (Axis Star) are notorious for those incredible tails. Here's another one of last years megafloofs - Axis Star B. J. S'Ally:

Also not an entry,
Let's not raise the roof;
This is not my kitty;
This is not my floof!

*Steady there, 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine : I think you're dangerously close to getting into ear furnishing territory there.* :lolup:

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Ok, I have kept quiet for too long. We need a photo contest for entirely ordinary cats that do not have floofy tails and gorgeous eyes! Sure, I complain about finding roaming tumbleweeds of DSH tabby fur, but I look at these floofy cats and it makes me think I want one! If this tail contest keeps up all the way until July 21st I will never win! :bawling:

tl;dr Tobermory Tobermory your cat is beautiful. Simply stunning.
Iris thanks you! She’s very mischievous girl with a great sense of humor. And she’s very photogenic. I had an all-black cat years ago, and I have a lot of photos where you can mostly see just her eyes.

I have always been owned by both the floof and the non-floof at the same time. My furniture and clothing look better with the mix of short and long hair. :)

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Ok, I have kept quiet for too long. We need a photo contest for entirely ordinary cats that do not have floofy tails and gorgeous eyes! Sure, I complain about finding roaming tumbleweeds of DSH tabby fur, but I look at these floofy cats and it makes me think I want one! If this tail contest keeps up all the way until July 21st I will never win! :bawling:
I know EVERY cat is beautiful, but I get what you're saying about needing a contest for just ordinary cats. I LOVE my Ruby girl with all my heart, but she really is just a regular ordinary short haired cat. :lovecat2:

And since I didn't adopt her till she was an adult, I don't even have any precious kitten pics of her. So I find it's always hard to find a picture to submit for these contests, and usually know after just a few entries are posted that Ruby will never win. And, yes, I know it's mostly for fun, so I do try to enter pics just to participate.

I tried to get some pics of her and her "ordinary" tail, but she wasn't in the mood to co-operate. Now if the contest was looking for pics of cat nose prints on the camera lens, she might have had a chance. :crackup:

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
Now if the contest was looking for pics of cat nose prints on the camera lens, she might have had a chance.
Lol! Olive could win best noseprint on window. I want to take a photo when the light is right, but there is a beautiful Van Gogh artwork about her height along the window.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tried to get some pics of her and her "ordinary" tail, but she wasn't in the mood to co-operate.
I swear Lelia knows what the photo contest is every month and does her best to not cooperate. I have a couple pictures I can submit, but I was hoping for a pic of her candy cane shaped happy tail, since that's the tail I like best, and now she's running away from me or sitting down or anything but every time I catch her and pull out the camera.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I swear Lelia knows what the photo contest is every month and does her best to not cooperate. I have a couple pictures I can submit, but I was hoping for a pic of her candy cane shaped happy tail, since that's the tail I like best, and now she's running away from me or sitting down or anything but every time I catch her and pull out the camera.
Good luck on that.:goodluck: I think we all know how this goes. Oh, the missed photo ops! The gems we tell like fish stories because we have no photos! :gaah:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck on that.:goodluck: I think we all know how this goes. Oh, the missed photo ops! The gems we tell like fish stories because we have no photos! :gaah:
If I don't get it tomorrow, I'll submit one of my alternates because I don't want to miss the contest, but it would help if someone would pose like she's supposed to. :coolcat: