Contest July Picture Of The Month: *** Cat Tails ***

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Not an entry, but if it only just not occurred to me to fix the dark lighting in my entry and crop out that unsightly pile of clothes in the corner, how do I switch them out? Flag my current entry?

Any advice would be much appreciated.
@Sonatine if you repost saying it's an entry and remind me that it's a replacement, I'll make sure it's the one that goes into the competition. :)

Kitty0619

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Rocket, her tail makes a wonderful wrap to nap with. View attachment 242255
Hello!

I'm new to The Cat Site (which I think is freaking awesome), and I was just browsing through the topics when I seen this pic of Rocket. And I just had to tell you what a lovely cat she is!! I've never seen a cat with such vivid blue eyes before! And her coloring is gorgeous! Anyways, I just HAD to tell you that but you already knew that right? Haha. Oh, good luck to you and Rocket with the contest!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello!

I'm new to The Cat Site (which I think is freaking awesome), and I was just browsing through the topics when I seen this pic of Rocket. And I just had to tell you what a lovely cat she is!! I've never seen a cat with such vivid blue eyes before! And her coloring is gorgeous! Anyways, I just HAD to tell you that but you already knew that right? Haha. Oh, good luck to you and Rocket with the contest!
Kitty0619 Kitty0619 - Welcome to TCS! There's still time to get into the contest. Now that you've said, "hello," I'll be that everyone wants to see your kitty here as well!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Timo.
I hope kittens are allowed!
No! No Kittens! That one is just too cute and it isn't fair!

;) :heartshape:

1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Much as I'd love a lion to join the gang I'd have to say no to adding one. Can you imagine the cat food bills!!!! I'd have to take out a second mortgage.

mnm mnm Have you trained your cat to keep your coffee warm? Oh, how clever!

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello!

Thank you :hellocomputer:

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Sure! Since the theme is tails, do I post a pic of her tail then? I'm still trying to figure out how everything works :)
Pretty much any picture that makes you think tail works. Just her tail, playing with her tail, tail hanging over the edge of something she's on.....

Kitty0619

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Pretty much any picture that makes you think tail works. Just her tail, playing with her tail, tail hanging over the edge of something she's on.....
Ok, thanks! She's going to love this. Ill be the one stalking her now with my camera haha. I'll probably freak her out and she'll go hide somewhere I cant find her

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, thanks! She's going to love this. Ill be the one stalking her now with my camera haha. I'll probably freak her out and she'll go hide somewhere I cant find her
Kitty0619 Kitty0619 , these contests are a lot of fun! Just remember to submit your photo before the end of July 21st, that is the deadline for entries and good luck!:) I love to look through all the kitty photos each contest, it is a sure way to smile and feel good all over.

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
Entry: Iris says her tail is bigger than she is! :)

View attachment 243154
Ok, I have kept quiet for too long. We need a photo contest for entirely ordinary cats that do not have floofy tails and gorgeous eyes! Sure, I complain about finding roaming tumbleweeds of DSH tabby fur, but I look at these floofy cats and it makes me think I want one! If this tail contest keeps up all the way until July 21st I will never win! :bawling:

tl;dr Tobermory Tobermory your cat is beautiful. Simply stunning.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I have kept quiet for too long. We need a photo contest for entirely ordinary cats that do not have floofy tails and gorgeous eyes! Sure, I complain about finding roaming tumbleweeds of DSH tabby fur, but I look at these floofy cats and it makes me think I want one! If this tail contest keeps up all the way until July 21st I will never win! :bawling:

tl;dr Tobermory Tobermory your cat is beautiful. Simply stunning.
KarenKat KarenKat I must jump in, unasked as usual, to say: 1. There ARE no ordinary cats, entirely or otherwise. And 2. EVERY cat has a gorgeous tail (provided, of course, that they are possessed of a tail at all!) and gorgeous eyes (provided they have those.)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While I agree, sometimes I get floof-jealousy :blush:
*Understand.* In our furmily, there have been some truly legendary world-famous flooftails. Now, there are three sleektails. All are gorgeous.

While we're on the subject and knowing I'm among friends, I can come out here and confess that I've always had TAIL ENVY. That is, having been born and raised among cats, I've always wanted a tail of my own. They say humans have them when they're in the womb. I feel totally tail-deprived, tail-challenged and caudally inadequate. There. I've said it.