Contest July 2019 Picture Of The Month: Dignified Cats

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
:greenpaw: :whiskers: :greenpaw: :whiskers::bluepaw: :whiskers: :greenpaw: :whiskers::bluepaw: :whiskers: :greenpaw: :whiskers::bluepaw: :whiskers: :greenpaw: :whiskers::bluepaw:

The definition of dignified is having or showing a composed or serious manner that is worthy of respect, and all cats have that in their repertoire of looks.
So grab a camera, or go through your albums and find your entry for:

.............Cats Looking Dignified..............

Share your pictures of your cat at her/his coolest, calmest and most collected and you could win a rather wonderful TCS T-shirt!

Prizes may be shipped worldwide

- Submissions will be accepted for the next seven days -

:greenpaw: :whiskers: :greenpaw: :whiskers::bluepaw: :whiskers: :greenpaw: :whiskers::bluepaw: :whiskers: :greenpaw: :whiskers::bluepaw: :whiskers: :greenpaw: :whiskers::bluepaw:

Our cats are ALL amazingly beautiful!
This friendly photo contest is about the way in which
the cat is captured in the picture.
We're not looking for professional photography, but do try to
keep things like image quality, lighting and composition in mind.

The Rules:

1. Choose the best picture you have for our monthly theme and post it to this thread. Please mention the cat's name!
  2. Image needs to be clear and not too small. 480 pixels high by 640 pixels wide minimum. Larger is better.
  3. One submission per member please
  4. No special effects, borders, graphics or text on the pictures.
Announcement - Photo Editing For Contests - What's Allowed, And What's Not
If your photo fails to comply with the above rules we may have to exclude it from the voting stage.

Heads up.. If you would like a heads-up on what the next topic will be,
make sure you subscribe to the newsletter Newsletter Subscription Tutorial

Good luck everyone!

:greenpaw: :whiskers::bluepaw:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise

I'm going to start with one that I took when I photographed Animal Welfare League cats for the website. This is Victoria, and even though she's a kitten and she's covered in blue feathery stuff, I think she still manages to look very dignified. :thumbsup:

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm going to start with one that I took when I photographed Animal Welfare League cats for the website. This is Victoria, and even though she's a kitten and she's covered in blue feathery stuff, I think she still manages to look very dignified. :thumbsup:
Think of it as a fashionable feather boa :thumbsup:

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
Entry: Trin

Trin of House Benoit, first of his name, defender of the kibbles, Lord of the Seven Catnips and Protector of the Realm

His majesty is fairly certain there is a pea under his throne ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Kissamew

My attitude is inspired by cats....
Young Cat
Purraise
This is Jojo, (2007-2017). He found my home as a kitten about 6 weeks old. Now he is "over the rainbow" but I still hear him and feel him. He was a big boy and I liked to call him my Giant Liger (30+ lbs. At 6 months he weighed almost 15 lbs) Huge baby and an amazing wonderful companion! He liked to watch TV with us and would creep into my lap while I was using my laptop. Love finds you, and you find it always a delightful surprise!
Jojo.jpg