JR'S Dance last night

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I missed seeing JR last night, but my neighbor told me about it,and she was crying too. Tonight the show is on for 2 hours and usually during the first hour they re-run the dances -- so, I'll have my kleenex ready! Oh, don't tell anyone, but my husband cries at things like that too!

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I cried. I wish my DH would have stuck around to see it, since he's a veteran AND a sentimental guy to boot. But NO, he doesn't like DWTS, so was doing something else. (I told him about it though)

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Saw the show last night and I just don't understand how people vote. I was positive Chaz would be the one to leave, but he wasn't even in jeopardy. What do you think?

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kookycats

Saw the show last night and I just don't understand how people vote. I was positive Chaz would be the one to leave, but he wasn't even in jeopardy. What do you think?
Chaz should have been gone the 1st week, he is by far the worst dancer there. Everybody is just waiting for Cher to show up and that is why he is still there.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CATTYBIRD

I was just wondering, for those of you watching DWTS, what did you think of his dance ? I'm embarrassed to say, but I started bawling!
I was bawling also, it really did hit home. My sister was a big fan of All My Children and knew him from that show. When she first saw him she thought it was make-up he was wearing, she found out later it was real burn marks. He's a pretty good dancer too.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got a little teary-eyed too! most of the dances were great this week, and I agree, Chaz is the worst dancer, but he has more fans than Kristin apparently
he won't win, but I would appreciate it if he got kicked off now, rather than later like Bristol