Join Me In Welcoming Our Experts

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Our experts - Ms. Esther Mechler and Dr. Phil Bushby will be joining us tomorrow, August the 13th for three days. Please join me in giving them a big warm welcome!

welcome.jpg

The forum is now open for new threads to be posted, so you can also start posting your questions about spaying and neutering cats, including feral cats. Esther and Dr. Phil will be here to answer them starting tomorrow.

Daisy6

A cat's best friend
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi Esther and Dr. Bushby. I am looking forward to meeting with you for 3 days.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome!! I look forward to your postings, as I have had cats neutered and spayed for over 40 years, and it is always different and evolving. One question I have always had is are cones/E-collars necessary? I have never used them and have never had problems. The cats lick for a while and then go about healing. To me, the cones bring on more stress than the surgery. And what about feral cats, you can't cone them!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Welcome!! I look forward to your postings, as I have had cats neutered and spayed for over 40 years, and it is always different and evolving. One question I have always had is are cones/E-collars necessary? I have never used them and have never had problems. The cats lick for a while and then go about healing. To me, the cones bring on more stress than the surgery. And what about feral cats, you can't cone them!
Please start a thread for the e-collars so it doesn't get lost in the welcome thread :chessirecat:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
fd7445a8082591feec2da4bf0c2396de.gif
Ms. Esther Mechler and Dr. Phil Bushby, thank you for spending time here and from all of us at TCS, a warm
Unknown.jpg

Daisy6

A cat's best friend
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes it is. I was wondering how long it would be before our next expert comes here to answer technical questoins about cats.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, experts! Thanks so much for coming here to answer our questions.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome, Ms. Mechler and Dr. Bushby! I'm so glad that you're going to be joining us for these next few days, and I look forward to learning from you!

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Lovely to meet you, Esther and Dr Phil!

We're so pleased you are able to come and answer questions about an issue that is very close to the TCS heart. :heartshape:

silkenpaw

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome, welcome, Ms. Esther Mechler and Dr. Phil Bushby! I'm so glad you are here to answer all of our questions!

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome Ms. Mechler and Dr. Bushby! Thanks for taking the time to join in our discussions here at TCS!