Jigsaws

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nice puzzle tray! Did you make it?
I bought it on Amazon several years ago. Theres a thin poster like part you lay on top and I added sliders so I could easily put it under the couch. My new couch doesn’t work like that so its been living on the floor in a corner and now on the bottom shelf of my dollhouse stand. I think that’s why its warped a bit though. I think I’m going to add a couple more sliders to see if it evens back out; but it doesn’t seem to be affecting the puzzle so far. The surface is sort of a velvety texture so things don’t slide. Id really like to try it on an angle. I’m going to work on the castle upside down otherwise!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
So I just completed this, took this photo and decided it had too much light shining on one corner. So I tilted it right up to get a better one and my grippy jigsaw board wasn't as grippy as i thought....It's now upside down on the kitchen table. :(

fun though.
PXL_20230105_140206722.jpg

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
So I just completed this, took this photo and decided it had too much light shining on one corner. So I tilted it right up to get a better one and my grippy jigsaw board wasn't as grippy as i thought....It's now upside down on the kitchen table. :(

fun though.
View attachment 440397
Love it! I just started a Ravensburger puzzle yesterday that I think Is a take on Alice in Wonderland. I don’t look at the box and bought it last year but the section I finished yesterday looks like a Cheshire Cat.

mani

Staff Member
Purraise
Yep.. that's the Cheshire Cat! :lol:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Love it! I just started a Ravensburger puzzle yesterday that I think Is a take on Alice in Wonderland. I don’t look at the box and bought it last year but the section I finished yesterday looks like a Cheshire Cat.
You don't look at the box?! I salute you. :worship:

Finished this one tonight. Definitely looked at the box.

IMG_8953.jpeg

mani

Staff Member
Purraise