Jersey and Holly got adopted!

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Three of my foster kittens got adopted sunday! Poor Cookie was returned because the people were convinced that she was in heat!
Ummm yeah shes been fixed since she was 9 weeks and shes 6 months now!

Anyways Holly was adopted by a family with two youngish kids. She did really well with them. They were very nice.

Jersey boy got adopted along with a Chihuahua/Italian Greyhound mix Elijah. The ladies kids had moved out and taken their pets with them so she was lonely and wanted a dog and a cat around the same age. Elijah and Jersey were chasing each other around playing with each other and Jersey kept rubbing on him. They picked Elijah first but all the other kittens werent wanting to deal with him so I took out Jersey and they immediately ran up to each other rubbing and purring and licking. It was to cute. They loved Jersey's big ears and slim frame!

So now I only have 2 OSH mixes left. Its about time one of them got adopted! Montana and Dakota my two white boys. We are trying to get them adopted together because they have gotten really close lately. Hopefully someone wants two white boys!

We adopted out a total of 15 cats in three days! WOOHOO!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
15 cats in two days!!!!!! Oh my goodness! What great news! I hope they all found their forever loving homes!!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is awesome!!! lots of vibes for Montana and Dakota to get adopted too

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone! It was a very encouraging weekend. Lets hope things continue to look up! Adoptions had went down to 1 or 2 kittens a week. So this past weekend was wonderful!

Jersey boy is 5 months old and only 4 lbs. He's the smallest of the litter

Holly brown tabby is 3 1/2 lbs and 3 1/2 months. She was the largest in her litter.