Jerry got me an early Easter present today... meet Emily!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Squuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeee!!!! OMG, she's so cute!!!
She's so tiny! How old is she? Where did he get her?

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG how sweet is that! And how cute she is.
She looks just so perfectly placed and content cuddled up under your chin.

And the basket was a really, really nice touch.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, she is so tiny and precious Susie!
That is such a wonderful Easter gift!

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! Jerry just raised the bar for husbands/SOs everywhere. What a sweet and thoughtful thing for him to do.

Miss Emily is a total doll. What a precious gift she is.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A big thanks to you all for welcoming Emily.....I was so floored when I came home yesterday. I'm dealing with some health issues and with the loss of Trixie, I was very down. Then I come home to this and I have to admit, she is a doll. Jerry got her from a woman on Craigs List who had took in a pregnant stray and this was the last kitten left. He thinks it's 7 weeks old. I told him she should have stayed with the kitty mommy for at least another 5 weeks, but I guess this woman is moving and is taking the mommy.

He did go to alot of trouble and I do appreciate his thoughtfullness, believe me. At first she made me very sad because all I could think of, he's trying to replace Trixie, which can't be done, but it took me only a short while to understand he's trying to fill the empty hole in my heart not with a replacement, but with more love from a new sweetheart.

Petals Bailey and Tiggy......well, they're keeping thier distance and whenever she comes near the boys, they hiss and hiss, but I know that given time it will all work out.

Here are a few pics from this morning.

Look at these ears!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Susie, she is just adorable
and I know that Trixie had a hand in sending her to you as well as Jerry. Trixie wouldn't want you to be sad and this little girl was looking for a furrever home.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my goodness, is she not as cute as a button or what!!

Hello Emily you sweet little muffin you!!

Susie, don't feel sad, Trixie would want you to smile again

Emily has ears like my Jack when he was a baby

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
O.M.G.!!!! What a wonderful post to click on first this morning!!! She is absolutely adorable!! I just want to kiss that little sweet face!!!

Your husband is definitely a keeper. What a sweet thing to do! I love the pics of her sitting sweetly in the basket. "Here I am!! Ready for love!"

catmom2wires

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Emily is so stinkin' cute! I saw your post last night and actually laid in bed pondering her cuteness as I was falling asleep!!!! You are soooooooo lucky to have her!

Happy Easter!

Cally

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Susie, Emily is a total doll, and Jerry is a very sweet man to have done such an amazing presentation and gesture for you.
Emily will never replace Trixie, and Jerry knows that too, but like you said she's meant to fill your heart with new love just for her.
Given that little face peeking around the corner, and those baby paws playing with your finger...I'd say she's going to do a really good job!

kittieshasme

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS, Emily! She is adorable! I, too, am a sucker for huge earsies.

Your husband, Jerry, is da bomb! Such a sweet gift and marvelous presentation. Wow!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I could not get your cutie pie out of my mind last night...
her kitten ears and tabbyness are precious.

Emily needed a home...
allowing her into your heart Susie, honors the loving bond that you will always have with Trixie.

I want an Emily too.