Jem's Pattern?

corvidae

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi folks! I'm curious what the best way to describe my DSH cat, Jem, would be. Here are some pictures of him!

White belly/chest, white on face, white "socks" - short on his front feet and longer on his back feet.

Whatever he is, I think he's very handsome and I love him very much. Thanks for helping me figure out how to describe him!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I would describe him as a red mackeral tabby and white (in the mitted tuxedo pattern) Domestic Shorthair. He is a very handsome boy!

FaBEAR

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He is handsome, and looks the same colourings and patterns as my medium/long haired kitten!

Hi folks! I'm curious what the best way to describe my DSH cat, Jem, would be. Here are some pictures of him!

White belly/chest, white on face, white "socks" - short on his front feet and longer on his back feet.

Whatever he is, I think he's very handsome and I love him very much. Thanks for helping me figure out how to describe him!

FaBEAR

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He is handsome, and looks the same colourings and patterns as my medium/long haired kitten!