Jellybean - A Tribute

ezwriter

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to thank everybody who offered kind words and condolences in my thread about the sudden, shocking loss of my big, beautiful baby boy Jellybean last week.

I wanted to write a long post about our life together as a tribute...but then I decided to just make a video instead.

I come from the era when people lived more in the moment, and weren't obsessed with documenting every second of their lives with photos and videos, so I didn't have a ton of material to work with, but I did the best I could with what I had.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
What a lovely, handsome guy!! I am so very sorry for your loss. He's at the Bridge now and I'll bet
his dance card is full of requests from the ladies. He is in good hands there as so many of our babies
are there.

Again,

I am so very sorry. :hugs: :rbheart:

I loved the video!

Last edited:

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watched your tribute....nicely done.

Brought a lump to my throat.

Sorry he isn't with you now.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a nice tribute for your beautiful Jellybean, spanning from his birth and through his life filled with love and many friends.
It doesn't matter how many photos or videos you have of him, this isn't what counts, though one would like to have thousands, millions, of photos of our cats. What really counts is what you have in your memories and your heart. This is the true treasure, the most precious thing of your life with Jellybean.