Jasper

Suchasweety

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have posted a photo of Jasper in my media on here. I do not know how to add that photo to this post. I believe Jasper to be a typical tabby. However, I was I formed that his mom has Maine coon and so does his dad. I do not see it in his mom nor in Jasper. Do you? I do not know how they figure the dad is part Maine coon as the mom got out one day.

Jasper has a very pale gray/hazel eye color. His fur isn't coarse, not silky but soft. The fur between the pads of his feet are a bit longer than the pads of paw. He moves quick, loves snuggles, very playful( most kittens are). I just don't see the Maine coon. At this point I am unsure what hair type he will have. At best guess, short to maybe medium long. I am going to go with short.

What is your opinion on this gorgeous kitten?

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The one certainty is that he's a gorgeous kitty, as you said. I'm also with you in that I don't see MC in him either.
His coat could end up medium but not sure.
He's a sweetie in any case.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Suchasweety

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for the link and for the replies. He is a very precious kitty. He follows us and loves attention. Gets along well with our other cat who is turning 4 yrs in December.

I Don't care what breed Jasper is. He is too gorgeous and precious to care about breed. Sometimes with animals they are just fun to have around and to love.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Suchasweety

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Your Jasper is gorgeous. All that black fluff