Contest January Picture Of The Month: Younger And Older

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
This month:

:bigeyes: :dancingblackcat:Side by side photos of your younger and older cat :dancingblackcat: :bigeyes:

It's that time again, and for this one you'll need to be going back and forward. Dig up the photos you can find of your 'young' cat and another of them as their older selves. If you adopted your cat later in their life, that's fine.. just post the oldest one you have with the newest.

If you can place the two side by side as one photo, please do.
Otherwise just post the two photos.

The winner will receive a rather wonderful TCS T-shirt!

Prizes can be shipped worldwide

Submissions will be accepted for the next seven days.

Something to remember.. If you would like a heads-up on what the next topic will be, make sure you subscribe to the newsletter
Newsletter Subscription Tutorial

The Rules:

1. Choose the best picture you have for our monthly theme and post it to this thread. Please mention the cat's name!
  2. Image needs to be clear and not too small. Larger is better but in this case it will depend on merging software etc.
  3. One submission per member please
  4. No special effects, borders, graphics or text on the pictures.

Announcement - Photo Editing For Contests - What's Allowed, And What's Not
Photos will not necessarily be monitored during the contest. If your photo fails to comply with the above rules we may have to exclude it from the voting stage.

Our cats are ALL amazingly beautiful! This friendly photo contest is about the way in which the cat is captured in the picture. We're not looking for professional photography, but do try to keep things like image quality, lighting and composition in mind.

Good luck everyone! :purr:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG the baby pics! I want to cuddle kittens now. :lovecat::catlove::happycat:

I've got the first picture I took of Lelia - now I have to find one of her now that shows off how far she's come.

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow great thread!

The boys and I are going to have to enjoy this one from the sidelines.

I dont have any "baby" picture of the boys. They were already 1 and a 1/2 years old when we adopted them.

ans5181

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow great thread!

The boys and I are going to have to enjoy this one from the sidelines.

I dont have any "baby" picture of the boys. They were already 1 and a 1/2 years old when we adopted them.
That's ok! You can post pics from now and then, they don't have to have been babies, it can just be oldest and newest pictures!