Jackson Galaxy's New Show Sat. Nov. 11th

rascalshadownj2

RascalShadowGidget2
Adult Cat
Purraise
Not sure if anyone here gets The Animal Planet, but Jackson Galaxy is having a new show called Cat VS Dog. He and this woman who is an animal trainer, Zoe Sandor will be teaming up to help people who have both dogs and cats, solve their problems with their pets and try to get them to co-exist. Sounds like a good show. Here is a link to the article that explains the show.

A second show for My Cat from Hell’s Jackson Galaxy: Cat vs. Dog – reality blurred

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for the heads up, just the other day my hubby asked whatever happened to his show My Cat from Hell. Now I can tell him Jackson is back in a new show.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rascalshadownj2

RascalShadowGidget2
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Neely.
You're welcome for the heads up on Jackson's new show. I read somewhere that he won't be giving up his regular show, My Cat From Hell. He will still be doing that show. But this is just a special show he decided to make in addition to his regular show. Cat VS Dog airs Saturday after Doctor Jeff I think. Just check the schedule on The Animal Planet website.

Neo_23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to say that usually most of these animal shows are complete baloney, but Jackson Galaxy really knows what he's talking about. I really respect his work both on and off camera. He is also a vocal advocate of raw diets which gives him extra bonus points from me. :yess:

Here's the trailer:

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

rascalshadownj2

RascalShadowGidget2
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks Neo for posting that trailer to that show. :) I'm really looking forward to seeing that. :hyper:Should be fun! :biggrin:

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like Jackson Galaxy. I knew that he also often has a dog as well as cats so he isn't a novice when it comes to dogs.