Jack the bed hogger!!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Most of you have seen this on my FB wall. I went to the bathroom this morning and had to take this of Jack invading my space!. A king size bed but he has to be touching you when he sleeps
Notice his feet are where my head is!

He never moved a muscle!!

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Have an idea - how about you alternating sides at night? Then Jack will have options and you can sleep on the one side of the bed he did not choose.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by yayi

Have an idea - how about you alternating sides at night? Then Jack will have options and you can sleep on the one side of the bed he did not choose.
I've done that but he would still lie by my side
He's a needy cat who must have either me or Rosie to cuddle up with

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Those needy kitties are a pain but you really miss them when they are no longer with you.
He's a sweetheart

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its the nicest feeling in the world to have a cat cuddled up to you the whole night

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Abby pastes herself up against me like that too. Same pose too, only her back is against my side instead of her tummy. Spencer has started to do the same thing too when Abby isn't there.

I have a queen size bed and I make sure I keep my share of the bed so I start out sleeping in the middle of the bed. This way when I turn over, I at least have 1/2 of the bed available to me, lol

Jack looks so sweet and innocent in that picture.

By the way, did he and Rosie worked out their differences?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

By the way, did he and Rosie worked out their differences?
I posted in the kids thread when you asked
But i'll put it here as well...

Their doing ok, but the problem i'm having at the moment is that Rosie is scared to come downstairs on her own. I think she has bad memories of when Jack went for her down there, so when l get home from the office in the afternoon l carry her downstairs and she sits with us in the conservatory. Jack still has the odd moment at night when he looks at her and swishes his tail, and really he's quite intimidating towards her!, so if she bops him on the head like she has done or hisses l just let her because he has to know she's the boss!. But other than that they cuddle up together and she still grooms him, she just doesn't feel safe on the ground when he's around

She'll get there eventually, it's just patience

calvin&i

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awwww.

They do this to us and if they do not come to bed with us, we miss them.

Hobbes sleeps over my head and then through the night pushes me off my pillow and I wake up with my legs dangling over the edge of the bed and he comfortably sleeping between my head and the pillow.