Jack is free flying with the Angels

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Today we lost the battle with severe pancreatis. Jack was my beautiful ragdoll since 3 months old. For almost 11 years he was my best friend. He began having eating issues 4 years ago. Suspected IBD.so I did everything to help him. 0ne good week eating then 5 days refusing good except treats.this time it never released him. Vet test him found high levels in pancreatis and his blood platelet was 7.
We tried flagyl, cerenia, appetite pleaser, nothing worked. As he became more recluse I knew. His breathing was hard last night, yet he tried to be with me. But weakness took over. I lay with him where ever he was. Sang softly, petted him, bit he stopped drinking water last night. Today he had no energy, terribly sick we took him to the vet as he lay in his meowpoppys lap. His breathing was hard he was suffering. We stayed with him, never left his side. She gave the sedative shot he dozed off. He never felt the IV in a minute he slept thru his new journey. It's hard, I see him everywhere tonight. He's buried in my yard where I can visit. He's home. I hope there is a rainbows bridge and he's there playing like a kitten. He was a beautiful boy and I miss him so. I only pray I can heal.

Attachments

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I am truly sorry for your loss. It will be quite a long and painful process to heal, but please be strong.

Eleven years is not a long time for us. We always wish our pets would stay with us as long as we remain in this earth. But it does not happen that way.

I pray you will get over this grief. I pray that you can be able to remember him more with a smile, than of tears. You did the best you could. You gave him the happiest years of his life, and I am sure he is eternally grateful.

Hang in there. We are all here for you.

You can now run now, Jack, on an endless fields of grasses and blooms. You will forever be missed.

Yurei

Nekomata 幽霊
Kitten
Purraise
Jack is with you yet. Every tickle, every soft breeze, every time you sense beady eyes on you (not belonging to an earthbound being of course!), that's your Jackie-baby playing and teasing you, watching over you, never ceasing to love you, and waiting patiently until the horizon on which you both are reunited. Jack is like a floofy boy version of my girl Yūrei (幽霊, ghost in Japanese) who's a lynxpoint Siamese. Sir Jack is quite regal looking! The fields of Heaven surely received him well and he's, as we speak, becoming the newest life of the party. I can only imagine how beautiful his furwings are. A verse of a 🌈 bridge poem always brings me comfort....it's told from the pet's point of view and he/she says "If ye knew where now I've stepped, ye would wonder why ye wept" --- It helps me be happy for my enlightened babies instead of sad for myself. Jack earned his reward of afterlife and you gave him a perfect loved life on Earth to prepare him. He'll be looking out for you until you meet him. Guardian angels aren't always human ♥🐾 Close your eyes and give the little guy on your shoulder a pat. He'll feel it. You might too! 🥰😘

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry you lost your Jack and I can only imagine how much you are grieving. It will take
time. He was so very beautiful and I know he is at the bridge along with our other babies who we
have lost. I bet the ladies are fighting over him already, I know my Vincie girl is because she loved
a good looking man!

Love
Mia :hugs: :rbheart::angel::hearthrob::redheartpump:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is the emptiness, I think, that affects us so badly in the beginning of grieving. The void in our homes and our lives takes so very long to fill. Although their physical presence is gone, the spiritual love they leave behind will grow and help us to fill that void. If we let it.....
Your precious boy will always be as close as your thoughts and prayers. His love is a part of you, his love binds to your very soul. It is a tie that can never be broken, "death cannot take that which never dies". Cling to that and send him reassurance that you will always love him, that you will live your life to the fullest,and seek it's joys and happiness. Because that is exactly what you would wish for him to do if you were the first to go. Not hide love in a dark, grieving heart, but letting it shine forth, bloom and grow in the sunshine of happiness. Life is precious. That is why we all must live each and every moment to it's fullest. None of us have a guarantee of life, that is why it is so important to live each day as if it is our last. To love and to receive love from those closest to us, and when it is time to say goodbye, as it will be for each and everyone of us, to leave knowing we did our best and we will be never forgotten. To be remembered is the greatest honor we can receive, and to receive love and to give it back, is one of this world's geatest treasures.
To know a cat's love is an honor. To know it for almost eleven years is a blessing. He was in your life for a reason, to give you that gift of love. To have never met him at all would have been unthinkable. Even though the pain of parting is overwhelming right now, the gift of his love will overwhelm all in time. And one day you will think of him with gratitude and love, not pain and tears. But it takes a lot of time, one day at a time........RIP sweet Jack. You will never be forgotten, you will forever have a secure place in loving hearts. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It seems you and Jack were each other's friends, and you never failed him, you did everything for him, he knew that, he knows that, he will ever know.
Of course there's a Rainbow Bridge, and it's the most peaceful place there is. All pets deserve that peace and they are all there, playing, they are all friends, there's no anger nor pain, no cold nor hunger.
They are just waiting for us to join them, and when this happen their happiness will be complete.

RIP Jack, you were loved, you'll be missed.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so so sorry to read this sad story, he was such a cutie pie. But he was suffering now, and he is happy to be relieved of his pain riddled body but sad that he had to leave you all, but you will be reunited one day and it will be wonderful. He is pain free and just fine now, it is you who must heal and while it is hard with time and love and prayers you will, you will feel better, just know that he is fine now.

Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless......:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart:

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. Jack was beautiful, And I do believe that there is a place in heaven for our cat's to play and be happy and pain free. Give yourself time to grieve the pain will ease. R.I.P sweet jack :rbheart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am truly sorry for your loss. It will be quite a long and painful process to heal, but please be strong.

Eleven years is not a long time for us. We always wish our pets would stay with us as long as we remain in this earth. But it does not happen that way.

I pray you will get over this grief. I pray that you can be able to remember him more with a smile, than of tears. You did the best you could. You gave him the happiest years of his life, and I am sure he is eternally grateful.

Hang in there. We are all here for you.

You can now run now, Jack, on an endless fields of grasses and blooms. You will forever be missed.

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Jack is with you yet. Every tickle, every soft breeze, every time you sense beady eyes on you (not belonging to an earthbound being of course!), that's your Jackie-baby playing and teasing you, watching over you, never ceasing to love you, and waiting patiently until the horizon on which you both are reunited. Jack is like a floofy boy version of my girl Yūrei (幽霊, ghost in Japanese) who's a lynxpoint Siamese. Sir Jack is quite regal looking! The fields of Heaven surely received him well and he's, as we speak, becoming the newest life of the party. I can only imagine how beautiful his furwings are. A verse of a 🌈 bridge poem always brings me comfort....it's told from the pet's point of view and he/she says "If ye knew where now I've stepped, ye would wonder why ye wept" --- It helps me be happy for my enlightened babies instead of sad for myself. Jack earned his reward of afterlife and you gave him a perfect loved life on Earth to prepare him. He'll be looking out for you until you meet him. Guardian angels aren't always human ♥🐾 Close your eyes and give the little guy on your shoulder a pat. He'll feel it. You might too! 🥰😘
I'm so sorry for your loss. Jack was beautiful, And I do believe that there is a place in heaven for our cat's to play and be happy and pain free. Give yourself time to grieve the pain will ease. R.I.P sweet jack :rbheart:

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you owning a ragdoll was my heart's desire due to their loving ways. He owned me. He had me around his little claw beautiful blue eyes that spoke a language. He will always be in my heart. It breaks now to see his little grave but I still am trying to find comfort that I didn't do enough

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so so sorry to read this sad story, he was such a cutie pie. But he was suffering now, and he is happy to be relieved of his pain riddled body but sad that he had to leave you all, but you will be reunited one day and it will be wonderful. He is pain free and just fine now, it is you who must heal and while it is hard with time and love and prayers you will, you will feel better, just know that he is fine now.

Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless......:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart:
Thank you, it's horrible waking up to a grave with Jack not in my arms. He was a beautiful ragdoll but more beautiful in his soul

will2002

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Our kitties can give us many years of pleasure and happiness, however when they leave us behind, they leave a hole in our hearts that is very difficult to stich up. We never get over the loss, we just learn to live with it.

Jack was such a handsome little gentleman, and I am sure his loss cut deep. As time passes, the memories of him will become sweeter and sweeter, and the pain of loosing him will began to slowly fade away. He is always as close to you as a thought or a prayer, so think of him often. He will be watching over you.

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry you lost your Jack and I can only imagine how much you are grieving. It will take
time. He was so very beautiful and I know he is at the bridge along with our other babies who we
have lost. I bet the ladies are fighting over him already, I know my Vincie girl is because she loved
a good looking man!

Love
Mia :hugs: :rbheart::angel::hearthrob::redheartpump:
Thank u. How long be fore I stop feeling guilty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Our kitties can give us many years of pleasure and happiness, however when they leave us behind, they leave a hole in our hearts that is very difficult to stich up. We never get over the loss, we just learn to live with it.

Jack was such a handsome little gentleman, and I am sure his loss cut deep. As time passes, the memories of him will become sweeter and sweeter, and the pain of loosing him will began to slowly fade away. He is always as close to you as a thought or a prayer, so think of him often. He will be watching over you.
I just need to not feel like I could have done more. So guilty
It is the emptiness, I think, that affects us so badly in the beginning of grieving. The void in our homes and our lives takes so very long to fill. Although their physical presence is gone, the spiritual love they leave behind will grow and help us to fill that void. If we let it.....
Your precious boy will always be as close as your thoughts and prayers. His love is a part of you, his love binds to your very soul. It is a tie that can never be broken, "death cannot take that which never dies". Cling to that and send him reassurance that you will always love him, that you will live your life to the fullest,and seek it's joys and happiness. Because that is exactly what you would wish for him to do if you were the first to go. Not hide love in a dark, grieving heart, but letting it shine forth, bloom and grow in the sunshine of happiness. Life is precious. That is why we all must live each and every moment to it's fullest. None of us have a guarantee of life, that is why it is so important to live each day as if it is our last. To love and to receive love from those closest to us, and when it is time to say goodbye, as it will be for each and everyone of us, to leave knowing we did our best and we will be never forgotten. To be remembered is the greatest honor we can receive, and to receive love and to give it back, is one of this world's geatest treasures.
To know a cat's love is an honor. To know it for almost eleven years is a blessing. He was in your life for a reason, to give you that gift of love. To have never met him at all would have been unthinkable. Even though the pain of parting is overwhelming right now, the gift of his love will overwhelm all in time. And one day you will think of him with gratitude and love, not pain and tears. But it takes a lot of time, one day at a time........RIP sweet Jack. You will never be forgotten, you will forever have a secure place in loving hearts. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!
I just keep thinking others cured pancreatis why not Jack. We didn't know it till the end. I should have done more. It's my fault

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You couldn't of done anymore than you did. Sometimes thing's are out of our control and this unfortunately this is one of them. You can't fix what you don't know. You did the only thing you could do you didn't let him down, you was with him and he knows that. Guilt is part of grieving but your boy wouldn't want you feeling guilty about making the pain stop. :alright: