I've got real skills! lol!

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cam across this meme...and this unfortunately describes me very well.
1656078893701.png

I would also like to add one more skill...I have a love hate relationship with walls. They play a role with giving me shelter...but I never know when they'll turn on me! I have the ability to find moving walls and walk right into them....or perhaps I have the ability to move walls with my mind into my way??? Either way, it's a pretty interesting skill...

Do you have any "skills" that you would like to share?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am particularly skilled at dropping things so that they manage to land on a toe.
Please tell me that you haven't done that with a knife...blade pointing down...

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am very talented at managing to spill liquid on a laptop. I have only had one laptop that wore out, the rest I managed to spill something on them then some of the keys don't work. When I get a new laptop I am very good about not having any liquid close to it. Inevitably I start having something, usually coffee close to one and there goes another one.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am very talented at managing to spill liquid on a laptop.
I'm sorry I had to laugh...that must get expensive though.:(

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Is it more of a "narration of your daily life" or a "conversation/question/answer" type deal?
It is both. :lol:
Sometimes I even criticize myself for a job not well done.

My cats look at me suspiciously when I do that.

• Purraise
Reactions: Jem

Falena

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm very skilled at forgetting I actually have a physical form. It's mostly my shoulders I forget exist and I often collide with doorframes into a kind of clumsy ballerina spin and somehow manage to stay upright in the most ridiculous fashion. But forgetting how tall I am and that I have a head is a common one too

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
My best skill is chucking food down my tops, it's like my brain and hands can't figure where my mouth is. :lol: I'm also really good at putting things away so safely that they never get seen again.
Yeah, me too, I really should check my bra after every meal or snack. I had a really bad rash from Triscuit crumbs the other day.