Itty Bitty Kitty Arrived!!!!! Lost of pics

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Holy ears!!! Oh man!!! Every time I see an oriental, it never ceases to amaze me just how....."pointy" all their features are!!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another gorgeous addition to your brood
Here's some for a smooth introduction and a happy family!

He is so striking...shiny, black, sleek

audiocat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my....he is sooooooooo cute!
He has such a handsome little man face. All your kitties are gorgeous. Best of luck on the introductions - and keep those pictures coming.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hehe, well its seems things are going well,
he is a great looking cat(hehe of course i tend to like black cats)

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He went right to work exploring. I love the picture of the clash of the Oriental cats. Watch those two become best buddies.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG! What a beautiful black boy he is! His green eyes are so striking next to his black coat.

He's an international traveller. How lucky he is. What part of the US is he from? If it took 14 hours for him to get there, I'm wondering if he isn't from the West Coast like here in California or something.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kattengek

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you all

I am sooo happy with Itty Bitty. He is so sweet!! He is the most affectionate kitty i've ever seen

He's an international traveller. How lucky he is. What part of the US is he from? If it took 14 hours for him to get there, I'm wondering if he isn't from the West Coast like here in California or something.
He's from Texas. But there wasn't a direct flight, so he flew from Dallas to Detroit and then to Amsterdam. In total that took 14 hours... You never know he travelled that long. He came purring in his carrier. When he got out, the first thing he did was cuddle and kiss me
and showing his little belly to me
He is an amazing cat!

He comes from the Utau-Neko cattery, oshcatstx who posted above, is his breeder. She did a wonderfull job

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is adorable! I just love the shot of the first stretch and tummy rub. He does not seem intimidated at all.
All your cats are so pretty. I can't wait to see a pic of all of them together as friends.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow what big ears you have!

He is stunning. I was sharing your pictures with my mom yesterday. She was in awww.