It's Too Darn Hot !!! Kitty Ice Cream...

Docs Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It was 81 degrees at 1:30 AM ...

This morning I took the Tiki Cat Mousse pouches and put them in the freezer for an hour or so.
Wa la, squeeze out kitty ice cream !!!!
20190719_094149.jpg

Wildman (14 yrs) liked it, he's been battling stomatitis. So he is Mr. Toothless now...

Anyone else have any frozen treat ideas ?

Now I just wish some one would deliver to ME some Ice cream or sherbet !!!!

CHIKITTIES

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I gave frozen primal goat milk (freeze in ice cube tray) and one of my kitty liked it!

yeva2292

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I used to cook some chicken in water until it completely fell apart, shred the chicken, remove the bones, and freeze the mixture in ice cube trays.

An easier thing to do is take canned tuna, dilute with some more water, and freeze in ice cube trays.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to cook some chicken in water until it completely fell apart, shred the chicken, remove the bones, and freeze the mixture in ice cube trays.
This is meat stock, the first step onto bone broth. This alone is so good for cats that it's worth the extra effort. I made a meat stock for Krista out of turkey drumsticks and wings. It's like she found the fountain of youth. In less than a week, my 15 year old is already moving so much better, jumping easier, eating with less distress afterwards, pooping better, and playing again. It's like we're rewinding her IBD and arthritis. If there is inflammation to soothe or an injury to heal, this is the stuff! Yes, tuna water popscicles are easier. But meat stock is liquid gold! Krista will eat this golden jelly cold from the fridge.