It's The Law

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's a little known law that applies Worldwide and it's this:

Every adult shall be required to watch "Norsemen" on Netflix. The penalty for non-observance of this law is very dire indeed.

Sorry friends, I'm just the messenger and I don't want anyone to get into trouble so it's easier just to watch it. If you enjoy black comedy with plenty of violence, you may even enjoy it.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Every adult shall be required to watch "Norsemen" on Netflix. The penalty for non-observance of this law is very dire indeed.

Sorry friends, I'm just the messenger and I don't want anyone to get into trouble so it's easier just to watch it. If you enjoy black comedy with plenty of violence, you may even enjoy it.
Well dang, Judge, lock me up, because I have neither cable, nor dish, nor do I subscribe to any streaming service.

bodester413

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I love shows like this. I wish I had Netflix. This sounds cool.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Vikings meets Monty Python

I've had a bit of a look but I'm not sure....
at least the FBI has no jurisdiction in my neck of the woods. :D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your description intrigues me. I may check it out this weekend.
The production values are as if it's a serious Viking saga so it looks really good with spectacular scenery etc. If you like off-the-wall type humour mixed with violent scenes then this is for you. There's a really cool and bonkers villain as well called Jarl Varg. It's the best thing I've seen in ages and to me it's already a classic.
You'll see shades of David Brent from The Office in the character of Orm.
An interesting fact is that they did each scene in Norwegian and then immediately did the same scene again in English so at least the accents are authentic for that part of the World.