It's Taken Over 2 Years...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tigger's Mum

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank goodness he’s back! Did he come home of his own accord? It’s terrifying when they take off.
Yes he did but didn't want to come inside. My son tempted him back in with his favourite treats. An hour or so after he came back we had a short thunderstorm. Oddly enough, today he's been quite chilled. I think maybe he's realised he's safe now. He gets on well with our other cats. The only one who hisses at him is Kira and even that's half-hearted.

He's also starting to purr when he gets petted. Time, patience, lots of love and treats will win the day.

Tigger's Mum

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He now answers to his name and was so pleased to see me this morning, winding himself round my legs and chirping I went into the bathroom and when I came out he was sitting waiting for me.

I think this lovely boy is going to be just fine :yess:

...and...clever boy is using our Litter Robot 3. Yep. I think he knows he's home :biggrin:

Last edited:

Tigger's Mum

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oscar continues to make good progress and is getting friendlier although it has to be on his terms and he will let you know when he's had enough petting by swishing his tail.

Oscar has a weakness. Cheeseburgers. My son had one and Oscar wouldn't leave him alone until he gave him a piece of the burger.

"I haz cheezburger" is Oscar down to a T. I think my son is Oscar's friend for life :flail: