It's raining cats at my house

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know the feeling! I often feel as though I'm absolutely drowning in stray, neglected, needy cats. It can be overwhelming. I keep a case of cat food in my trunk. When my partner and I are out, I'm constantly saying, "Is that a cat?"

There are just so, so, so many. :(

The fact that you're going to get this cat fixed is a HUGE bright spot in my day, so thanks for that. You'll make a big difference in this animal's quality of life.

Last edited:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
It's not only raining cats at my house, but black cats specifically!
Post Halloween? :(

I decided to try and find him a home along with the other 7 kittens I have.
Not your neighbour's? Mind you, if I find a cat that has no chip and isn't spayer/neutered, then they're a stray and can be rehomed. It's wonderful he found you . :redheartpump:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
There was a lady in town who has a lost cat that matched this ones description. It was not hers but she wanted it so I gave it to her. I did suggest she keep it inside and consider getting it neutered.

kittychick

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Glad you found him a home (he obviously knew just where to wander to! :) - - and happy thoughts that she absolutely keeps him fully inside and neuters him asap!

You might even consider doing a little "check up call" to see how he's doing, and gently suggest the neutering again (maybe even suggesting a low-cost place, complete with phone number and address - so that you don't end up with that adorable guy's offspring finding your house and starting the cycle all over again! :lol: )

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad you found him a home (he obviously knew just where to wander to! :) - - and happy thoughts that she absolutely keeps him fully inside and neuters him asap!

You might even consider doing a little "check up call" to see how he's doing, and gently suggest the neutering again (maybe even suggesting a low-cost place, complete with phone number and address - so that you don't end up with that adorable guy's offspring finding your house and starting the cycle all over again! :lol: )
Yes, I certainly have considered following up. Thank you.

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise

I've been so busy and tonight I received a message from the people I gave him to and thanked me because he is so sweet and bringing them so much joy!