It's Official..puppy Incoming!

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
That is the cutest little canine I have seen, congratulations.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TobiDaDog

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
did he tell your guys about his flight?
He was actually in a pretty stunned silence until last night haha! No crying, no barking, no sounds at all...perhaps we should have given him a pen and paper lol. Now he's barking up a storm at us for the slightest little thing. He is very talkative.

TobiDaDog

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He's adorable! How is Reese reacting now that he's "talking"?
She's so puzzled by him! She's always peeking around corners or through baby gates trying to touch him. It's only when he really notices her that she gets confused and tries to run. He LOVES the cats. He does this little happy dance any time he sees them...

While Reese is eager to figure him out, Sir wants nothing to do with him. He spends his days sulking far away from puppy. Lately he's been venturing out a bit more though thankfully.

And Sydney...she is over the moon!! She adores Tyke. They're always romping and playing together. Everything is working out just as I'd hoped for her.
sidtyke.jpg

TobiDaDog

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Some updates on my sweet boy! As you can probably tell, he's kept me on my toes. He is the absolute sweetest little ham...everyone who meets him just falls completely in love. Which is good because he thinks the whole world is his friend!

(He wears his tie to puppy class)

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a cutie!

Are you gluing/taping his ears to make them tip? I wish someone had done that to Finn's ears when he was young enough. I like tipped ears.

(ETA: in the last pic it does look like you're gluing them. If I ever get a younger Collie pup I'll do that too.)

TobiDaDog

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a cutie!

Are you gluing/taping his ears to make them tip? I wish someone had done that to Finn's ears when he was young enough. I like tipped ears.

(ETA: in the last pic it does look like you're gluing them. If I ever get a younger Collie pup I'll do that too.)
Yep I'm gluing! Sometimes the glue comes undone and I give them a day or so to rest and breathe.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I wish I lived closer so I could get my doggie fix, he's pawsitively precious.:bluepaw: