It's National Pizza Day!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise

One of my favorite foods!

Do you like pizza? What do you like on it?

We usually get thin crust pizza with chicken, garlic, spinach and either roasted red peppers or caramelized onions. I do like a nice thick Sicilian pizza as well, but don't get it very often.

Last edited:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise

​
Do you like pizza? What do you like on it?
A better question would be who doesn't, lol?  I love pizza - an Italian restaurant near us makes a Tuscann pizza.  It has spinach, mushrooms, asparagus, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.  They are very generous with toppings and I'm salivating just thinking about it right now. 

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love it. I had pizza for lunch. I get extra cheese, black olives and Onions. I saw that on TV this morning and was going to post it but you beat me to it.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I could eat pizza every day of my life. I'll take anything, but anchovies and black olives. Yum

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love pizza! My absolute favorite is the sequoia pizza from our local restaurant. It has pine nuts, artichokes, sundried tomatoes, mozzarella and pesto for the sauce. I also love the chicken broccoli alfredo pizza from another place. The taco pizza from papa Murphy's is yummy but they only have it in the summer I think. The only pizza I hated was a meat lovers pizza from papa Murphy's we must have got someone else's bc it had black olives everywhere it was basically inedible.