It's Mildly Insulting When My Cat . . .

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK. This happened to my husband and was absolutely hilarious!!!!

....when I fart while your on my lap, and you jump down and run!

We scoop your poop for goodness sake, the least you can do is ignore my fart...it wasn't THAT bad!

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
. . . cleans herself where, just a moment before, I was petting her.
Especially when they immediately clean ONLY the spot you where touched them.

When they sandwich themselves between me and the monitor so I cant see a thing.

When the moment I turn off the tv to go upstairs to bed, arnold immediately jumps on his "girlfriend" a warm fuzzy blanket and "seduces her". This can go on for sometime. If I leave he will immediately jump of "her" and come upstairs to bed with me. I know his "sessions" with "her" make him so happy....so I sit and wait and wait and wait...till he is done. Its strange the moment the volume on the tv is clicked off........he wants his "girlfriend". He had an hour earlier to be with her but had to wait till I was going to bed!!!!! Everytime!!

You research the best cat food, spend more on it than your own food, happily serve it to them and they sniff it any walk away.

You cat enthusiastically gulps down his new cat food. You run out and buy several cases cause its on sale at an amazing price and you cat then refuses to eat it the next time its served.

You are feeding your cat, they only eat a tiny serving and then walk away. You wait 5 mins for the cat to come back and eat but it doesnt. You then put the food back in the fridge cause you dont want it to go bad. When you turn around your cat is siting at its dish wanting more food. (Greg had a bout with pancreatitus and its critical he eats.)

As your cat walks by, you reach down to stroke it and he lowers his body out of your reach.

He attacks the neighbors dog after you asked him not to. (Ok I guess that wasnt directed at me)

You get into bed and there are a few grains of kitty litter in the sheets.
20200314_083037.jpg

Im sitting outside with the cats. One wants to go in. I get off my chair walk to the door, open it, let the cat in, close the door carefully with out pinching his tail as he slooooowly saunters in. I go back and sit down, look over and the cat wants back out into the yard...grrrr.

The cat takes your lounger....just because.
20200412_113639-1.jpg

Last edited: