It's Mildly Insulting When My Cat . . .

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
....when you see them looking at you from the corner of your eye, and when you turn your head to look at them back and say some sweet, they turn away and look off into the distance.
It's like they were purposefully waiting for you to acknowledge them, just so they could brush you off.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
...comes up and rubs her head on my leg looking for pettings, but then ducks and runs off to get away from my hand when I reach out to accommodate her.

(She, too, has to immediately clean/lick any part of her that my husband has just petted. He always tells her it is not nice to infer he has 'cooties'.)

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
...makes a stinky face after sniffing my hands or feet!
LOL! This could actually be the opposite of what you think! I noticed Feeby is a lot more interested in smelling my husband's shoes after he has been outside than she is in smelling my feet right after a shower!!

EmersonandEvie

Mom to Evie, Emerson and Dexter
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL! This could actually be the opposite of what you think! I noticed Feeby is a lot more interested in smelling my husband's shoes after he has been outside than she is in smelling my feet right after a shower!!
If I go outside with bare feet, Emerson obsesses over them for several minutes when I come back inside. Hard head rubs, bites them, licks them...