It's me again, Urgent help needed

ItsViper

Owner of the Lap Cat Extraordinaire, Bubba
Kitten
Purraise
Good evening/afternoon/morning..

The inside of my cats ear is bleeding, and it looked relatively recent. He has a polyp on the very inside of his ear canal and the vet told me i need about 4k for the surgery. I do not have that money and i do not qualify for pet care for payments. I need help because this is bothering both of us and i can only upkeep with the ear cleaning as much as i can. If anyone can help with anything this would be greatly appreciated. I have a gofundme for his surgery but i'm nowhere near the help i need. if anyone knows even of a vets office that could do the surgery and let me make it in payments that would be even better. Please help

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you tried using Waggle.Org for crowdfunding? Or perhaps the vet's office will accept Paypal, Venmo or CashApp payments directly. GoFundMe can take awhile to get the funds to the person and they take a tip from the donor so if the donor pays $20, the recipient gets only around $18. Donors are much more comfortable sending money directly to the service that directly benefits the pet & if the owner has income limitations such as Social Security the funds for the pet are a non-issue. I hope that this helps!
Waggle

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ItsViper

Owner of the Lap Cat Extraordinaire, Bubba
Kitten
Purraise
So bubba had his surgery on the 16th! The rescue i adopted him through paid for it. We're super grateful for eveything they've done. His cone comes off this thursday!