It's been two weeks, and now I can finally accept that Jack is gone.

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two weeks today, I had to make that trip to the vet with Jack - he had lost weight over night and that morning, refused food for the first time in his life. He was my tractor cat  and rode with me every chance he got. He also rode in the truck, on the quad and even tried the lawn mower but I put a stop to that. He was indoor/outdoor and the yard and house still feel rather empty without him being around.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jack was a very sweet looking cat. I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad you are feeling better. It is hard and life is never the same. We just learn to move on.

jlc20m

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to learn of the loss of your precious Jack. He was a beautiful boy. I understand your pain and struggles because I just recently lost my baby. I'm glad for you that you've come to the place in your healing where you are now. May Jack be forever in your loving memory. God bless...

jlc20m

Last edited:

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
My condolences. I remember you writing about your "tractor cat" - that made him very special. RIP, Jack, you're going to be missed so much on those rides.

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. Jack
was a handsome boy.

They can become such big parts of our lives, can't they? He certainly looks like he enjoyed riding around with you.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
May Jack rest in peace, the greatest gift you could have given him was your love and I'm sure he loved you back. I'm so glad he didn't suffer long, you did the right thing to bring him  to the vet.  Please accept my condolences and know Jack is waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge. RIP beautiful Jack!