It's been one year today.. ❤️

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
angels mommy angels mommy ,
your post is very moving and led me to tears.
I'm so easy to move to tears after I lost my two kitties, and I cry often. Your Sammie was so an elegant cat, with her dark coat and light green eyes. It was so unfair from Heaven to take her from you that soon, and the only explanation I can figure out is that they had run out of angels and called Sammie to fill in.
RIP Sammie, you were loved so much, just look what your mom set up for you, you were lucky :(

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Antonio65 Antonio65 , Thank you so much for those kind words. I am sorry for the loss of your kitties as well. It's never anything easy to go through, because we love them so very much. I like to think that all of our TCS kitties are all together, playing over the rainbow bridge, looking over us all.
🌈💙❤

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Angel, Artie and Midi were the first cats I ever really "met" on this site. They--and their owners--all hold such special places in my heart! How lucky Sammie was to have you, Angel's Mommy. She absolutely could not have had a better custodian..

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Angel, Artie and Midi were the first cats I ever really "met" on this site. They--and their owners--all hold such special places in my heart! How lucky Sammie was to have you, Angel's Mommy. She absolutely could not have had a better custodian..
Thank you so much, I really appreciate that.
Yes, I know what you mean. Artie, Midi & a few others were among the first for me too.
It's hard to believe I've been here for over 8 yrs now! Not as much as I used to be after losing my babies, & work getting busier, but I do try to pop in a little more now. I'll always be around, I love you guys! It's a great place to be. 😊

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much, I really appreciate that.
Yes, I know what you mean. Artie, Midi & a few others were among the first for me too.
It's hard to believe I've been here for over 8 yrs now! Not as much as I used to be after losing my babies, & work getting busier, but I do try to pop in a little more now. I'll always be around, I love you guys! It's a great place to be. 😊
I am so glad that you still come and visit us.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I'll always be around, I love you guys! It's a great place to be.
I'm glad you still pop in when you can. Angel was my first kitty crush on TCS. I remember thinking "I wish I had a lovely ginger boy like that." Then a little while later someone dumped Toby on my front step.

:yess:

He grew up to be a holy terror, but we love him anyway.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Norachan Norachan ,Thats sweet, thank you!
"A little terror" LOL!!! Yep, sometimes those boys can be a little "cra,cra." :lol:
😸💙