It's been awhile!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know it's been awhile since I've been on here and I truly don't mean to keep popping off an on but life keeps me busy!

Especially now with 3 kids

I'm back to work and loving it! I'm the director of marketing for a photographer/modeling agent

Hunter is now 3 months old and getting bigger by the day! He's laughing and smiling and just an all around happy baby

Justice and Deacon are great big brothers too!! They love thier "Squishy" or "Little Man" and love that he's laughing and trying to play with them.

I have a few pics here of when Brandon, Hunter and I and we're going next week to have some of the whole family done so I'll be sure to post them too!

I hope all is well with everyone and hopefully I will be able to be on here more often from now on

Deacon

Easter

Smiley Baby

And not to toot my own horn but Ive done a little modeling of my own

I hope all is well with everyone and hopefully I will be able to be on here more often from now on

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great pics, love the one of you and your spouse with your new son.

( and your pics, the middle one is absolutely stunning )

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like the one with the fur!! Kids look great! Do the older boys like their baby brother??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

I like the one with the fur!! Kids look great! Do the older boys like their baby brother??
Oh they love him to pieces!
That's probably why Hunter whines when no one is holding him because the boys are constantly carrying him around