It's been a while since I posted pictures of the crew....

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lazlo :heart3:

Sheldon :seesaw:

Spooky :princess:

Tuxedo :dash: :bunny: (For those that don't know, when he's not sleeping he pings around like Ricochet Rabbit :lol3: )

Flowerbelle :9:

Ming Loy :catguy:

Billy :jester:

...and last but not least, Chumley. :heart2: Sorry this picture is fuzzy, but it was the only one that captured the patented CHUMLEY SMILE. :D

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw, it's because of your sweet little Silly girl.... :rub: The one-eyed wonders! :lol3:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOVE LOVE LOVE to see pictures of your babies. :heart3: They all are so very precious. Your little smiley captions added a funny touch. :lol3: Billy looks so much like Presley in that picture. Same eye!!!!!! The look of mischief. The one of Lazlo is really, really beautiful. He was posing and is OH SO HANDSOME!!!!! :rub: They all are. Flowerbelle is her adorable little self and so photogenic. :heart2: Thanks for sharing with us. And, of course, give each one a big smooch from Auntie L. :kiss: :rub: :hugs:

don1945

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
There is a whole lot of love there, you must really have a lot of fun with all those different personalities.

Don

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are all GORGEOUS! And OMG, that picture of Tuxedo could SO be Daymon every night around 9:00 on my lap. His face markings are very similar, and the little paws and fang... SO my kitty.

txcatmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Beautiful kitties.  Even though they have different coloring, Flowerbelle's tiny little face reminds me a lot of my Lucy's tiny little face.  (And did I notice a splash of orange on her forehead or is that the lighting?)

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your cats are all beautiful, especially Flowerbelle 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:lol3: Gary dreams about starting a Tuxedo Kitty rescue....

And no, Flowerbelle doesn't have any red, that's just the lighting. She does have a very slight bit of gray in the middle of her forehead/top of her head, but it's so slight, I don't think it's ever been visible in pictures.