It's A Beautiful Day! - The Positive Thread 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sidewinder, it just sounds like a wonderful, challenging job. And a cat to care for as an added bonus!
Yes, it is challenging, learning so many different things at once, but I can order a technician's service & repair manual on CD for this particular model year golf cart [2014 E-Z-GO TXT Fleet Golf Car] and it'll only cost $21.77 on E-Bay, but I have to run to WallyWorld to bag a debit card, no way I put my own debit card numbers on the Internet.

Even without the manual, I managed to troubleshoot and fix several carts (or golf cars, as described by the maker), so I'm happy... and I met another guy who's coming to work in the maintenance shed, he worked there for several years in the past so he knows plenty about these various carts & mowers. I'll be learning from him, BIG-TIME, that'll make my job easier.

Highlight of my day---other than getting several carts going---was bonding with our 'shed cat' and sharing some quality time, LOL. Her name is MuuMuu (or MooMoo, or MuMu, don't ask me the correct spelling) and she's a friendly cat, just a little shy at first. I'm gaining her trust more & more every day... we also feed her and give her plenty of water, so she's not skinny or anything, no sign of parasites.

GOTTA RUN & PICK UP THAT DEBIT CARD FROM WALLYWORLD, I WANNA ORDER THAT MANUAL PRONTO... BE BACK IN A BIT. :cool2:

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, that Walmart card was more trouble than it's worth, but I'm simply gonna use up the funds and cancel the card, so no worries. At least the repair manual CD is on the way, that'll make my life easier. These golf cars (as the maker calls them, I always called 'em carts) are more complicated than I thought, being gas-powered instead of electric, though we have electric utility carts for our own use. I use my electric cart to tow kaput gas-powered carts to the maintenance shed, where I work on 'em. Having the kitty cat around is cool, whenever I encounter a problem with the carts she's there to gimme an attitude adjustment. :yess:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, that Walmart card was more trouble than it's worth, but I'm simply gonna use up the funds and cancel the card, so no worries. At least the repair manual CD is on the way, that'll make my life easier. These golf cars (as the maker calls them, I always called 'em carts) are more complicated than I thought, being gas-powered instead of electric, though we have electric utility carts for our own use. I use my electric cart to tow kaput gas-powered carts to the maintenance shed, where I work on 'em. Having the kitty cat around is cool, whenever I encounter a problem with the carts she's there to gimme an attitude adjustment. :yess:
Won’t your employer reimburse you for the manual?

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Guess I should try to find more positive things in each day. I tend to focus a lot on the bad because depression doesn't exactly put a spotlight on happy things.

Anyway, today my coworker told me that I smelled really good. Last week I got a pumpkin spice and vanilla chai body lotion and today was the first time I've been complimented on it. It was also the first time I have ever been complimented on how I smelled. I can't wear perfume so I never been told that I smelled nice since lotion tends to be too subtle. This lotion is pretty potent, at least at first. It was a nice start to a work day.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive for today is that I took a walk on the road in front of the house and I didn't get run over or eaten by a coyote. :thumbsup:
Coyotes don't bother people, do they? I understand there have been coyotes sited around here. It worries me. Last year I had 5 ferals and now I only have 1 left. He spends the night inside with me.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
but I have to run to WallyWorld to bag a debit card, no way I put my own debit card numbers on the Internet.
Do you think it is unsafe to use your debit card online? I've been wondering about that. I only do it with Amazon.
Perhaps I should remove it after I purchase something and then re-enter it again when I want to buy something
else;

This morning was beautiful and today is supposed to be as well. Cal was out for a short then came back in and
was sleeping on the modem because of it's warmth. Looking forward to the scrambled egg and cheese sammie
on toast Sherry will make for me when she gets back from the store. :yess:

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you think it is unsafe to use your debit card online? I've been wondering about that. I only do it with Amazon.
Perhaps I should remove it after I purchase something and then re-enter it again when I want to buy something
else;

This morning was beautiful and today is supposed to be as well. Cal was out for a short then came back in and
was sleeping on the modem because of it's warmth. Looking forward to the scrambled egg and cheese sammie
on toast Sherry will make for me when she gets back from the store. :yess:
I bought something from China once through eBay and my credit card information was stolen shortly after. Not sure if it was a coincidence or the cause but someone used it to treat themselves and their partner to a fancy spa/retreat in Montreal (there was only enough money left for couple's entry fee). But other than that, I haven't had any issues.

My positive today is that my sinus infection is clearing up pretty fast. I feel almost normal except for my nose running and being stuffy. I guess my immune system identified the bacteria as a familiar strain and took care of it. Therefore, I managed to finish some homework today. I'm still behind but it's better than being bedridden for 3 - 5 days.

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought something from China once through eBay and my credit card information was stolen shortly after. Not sure if it was a coincidence or the cause but someone used it to treat themselves and their partner to a fancy spa/retreat in Montreal (there was only enough money left for couple's entry fee). But other than that, I haven't had any issues.

My positive today is that my sinus infection is clearing up pretty fast. I feel almost normal except for my nose running and being stuffy. I guess my immune system identified the bacteria as a familiar strain and took care of it. Therefore, I managed to finish some homework today. I'm still behind but it's better than being bedridden for 3 - 5 days.
Thats terrible someone did that to ure card..just dont know no more these days what to expect

Status
Not open for further replies.